You will find us in the western part of Slovenia in a small Mediterranean town in the middle of the Soča valley framed in the background with the Julian Alps and embraced by the emerald Soča River. Once you arrive in Kobarid, you cannot miss us.
Find a smile and your holiday with friends can begin. When you arrive at our hotel along one of the picturesque roads you will recognise the town centre by the square, above which a gothic church and its church bells loom. As Hemingway wrote in his novel A Farewell to Arms, you will find yourself in the square of the small and clean town of Kobarid – in a place where life begins.
- München: to Villach and Tarvisio, across Predel pass to Soča valley
- Vienna: to Klagenfurt, Villach, Tarvisio, across Predel pass to Soča valley
- Venezia: to Udine, Cividale, across Robič pass to Kobarid
- Ljubljana: to Logatec, Idrija, trough Tolmin to Kobarid or to Postojna,Nova Gorica to Kobarid
- Koper: to Ajdovščina, Nova Gorica, to Kobarid
- Zagreb: to Ljubljana, Logatec, Idrija, trough Tolmin to Kobarid or To Ljubljana, Postojna, Nova Gorica to Kobarid